Stopping smoking could be the most important decision you make in your life and it can be a pleasant experience with hypnosis. Many of our clients are surprised how easy it was to stop.
Stopping smoking is not a 'conscious' issue This is a sub-conscious issue and that's where hypnosis comes into play. Once you make up your mind to do something, nobody can stop you.
At Valley Hypnosis, we will show you how to stop smoking on your first visit with us.
Remember, stopping smoking is NOT a problem but a wonderful opportunity for you, your body, your health and even the people around you!
Is Hypnosis Effective? Here's what the Washington School of Medicine discovered:
90.6% Success Rate for Smoking Cessation Using Hypnosis
Of 43 consecutive patients undergoing this treatment protocol, 39 reported remaining abstinent from tobacco use at follow-up (6 months to 3 years post-treatment). This represents a 90.6% success rate using hypnosis.
University of Washington School of Medicine, Depts. of Anesthesiology and Rehabilitation Medicine, Int J Clin Exp Hypn. 2001 Jul;49(3):257-66. Barber J.
some comments from our clients:
... I still can't believe I've quit! No more panic when I've realized I've finished my last pack. No more running to the store early or late in rain or snow. No more wondering "Did I put that butt out before I left the house?" No more cough, no more cost and no more smell.
As I hope you can tell I'm pretty enthusiastic now about being a non-smoker. And had it not been for your encouragement I might not have reached this goal.
Your program not only is a success~ it has made me one too!
Maria L. Willett
I had been smoking 3 packs a day (3 cartons a week) for over 36 years. I look forward to a healthier life and a smoke free life.
I could not have done it without your help. I truly believe that my hypnosis sessions with you really worked!
Keeping our employees healthy is a prime concern. Many of our emplyees have stopped smoking primarily because of your services and committment.
Ralph W. Sevinor, President
Wayne Alarm Systems
Your smoking cessation clinic was well received by our community. After 10 days, 41 out of 50 participants are smoke free.
Jan Jackson, R.N.
*Note: Results May Vary. Hypnosis results will vary from person to person. No individual results should been seen as typical.
1. Within 20 minutes of finishing your last cigarette, your blood pressure will have lowered to a normal level, encouraging blood flow and proper circulation to hands and feet.
2. 8 hours after your last puff the levels of the deadly carbon monoxide gas in your bloodstream will be cut in half, allowing oxygen in to help clear out irritants and harmful bacteria.
3. Only 48 hours after smoking the chances of having a heart attack are reduced substantially. As well at this stage nicotine will have been completely flushed from your system and the sense of smell and taste will be renewed.
4. 3 days from your last cigarette you will notice your ability to breath is easier and your bronchial tubes will have relaxed. At this stage, you will feel more energetic, which will come as a nice boost to the stress of quitting.
5. Between 2 weeks and 2 months post smoking, you will find it easier to walk as your circulation will have improved and lung function increased up to 30%.
6. In 3 to 9 months your ability to breathe will no longer be troubled by coughing, congestion, and general respiratory issues. At this stage, a regrowth of fibers in your bronchial tubes will increase the ability to handle mucus and clean lungs of bacteria leading to infections.
7. At the 1 year mark, you will have reduced your risk of a heart attack by half and energy levels will be that of a non-smoker.
8. 5 years from your last cigarette you will have reduced your risk of having a stroke to that of a non-smoker.
9. Being a non-smoker for 10 years will effectively revert the damage to your lungs and reduce your chances of lung cancer to that of a person who has never smoked. Not only are you less at risk for lung cancer, but the 30 plus other chemicals found in tobacco that cause cancer will have been cleaned from your system.
10. 15 years after quitting you will have an equal risk of suffering a major heart attack as those that have never smoked. Essentially you will have cleaned your system of the damages that tobacco and nicotine have on a healthy functioning body.
The dangerous effects of smoking on the body are often underlined in an effort to get people to quit, and yet what can be more influential in the path to quitting are the positive results of each day off the habit. Remember that “once a smoker” can be turned into “never a smoker”!