Stop Smoking Forever - Thursday September 27th - Concord, NH
To Be Free From Tobacco Forever
Thursday September 27th
Holiday Inn, Concord, NH
Doors: 7:30pm Program: 8:00pm
Pre-register online & SAVE $5
Seating is limited. Don't get shut out!
Stop Smoking in New Hampshire
I'm ready to stop now & SAVE $5...
This is your opportunity to free yourself from Cigarette & Cigar Smoking, Vaping & Chewing Tobacco forever. Attend this amazing Smoking Cessation program in New Hampshire and utilize the force you have within you through hypnosis. This is a simple process that anyone can do. Make your plans NOW to Stop Smoking and get healthy.
Hypnotist Tommy Vee is a Certified Instructor with the National Guild of Hypnotists and owns and operates Valley Hypnosis in Methuen, MA.
Tommy will conduct this seminar & the hypnosis himself. Leave the seminar as a Non-Smoker for life.
Tommy Vee CH, BS, CI, OB operates Valley Hypnosis in Methuen, MA. He is a Certified Consulting Hypnotist and Certified Instructor with the National Guild of Hypnotists, a speaker, author, trainer and is an accomplished Stage Hypnotist performing throughout the USA, Canada, England, Cayman Islands and Iceland. Tommy has helped thousands of people stop smoking, overcome fears and phobias, pass exams such as the Massachusetts Bar exam and the Massachusetts State Police Lieutenants’ and Captains’ exams. He has also worked with professional athletes for better performance and focus.
I'm ready to stop now & SAVE $5...
Hypnosis is as ancient as civilization. Early cultures used hypnosis for religious and healing purposes. The ability to hypnotize was considered to be supernatural. Not until the 18th Century was any attempt made to turn hypnosis into a science. A serious medical interest in hypnotism developed during both World Wars I and II to treat shell-shocked soldiers. In 1955 the British Medical Association approved hypnosis for the treatment of psychoneurosis and to relieve the pain of childbirth and surgery.
There is a relationship between intelligence and the ability to be hypnotized; anyone with average or above-average intelligence can be hypnotized. You cannot be hypnotized against your will. If you resist it will not work: hypnosis requires your consent. You remember everything and you will not reveal intimate secrets while hypnotized. You cannot become “stuck” in hypnosis since you retain the control. If you have ever driven the highway and begun to day-dream and you drive past your exit, you have experienced hypnotism. As humans, we go in and out of hypnosis many times a day.
- Hypnosis is an enjoyable state of mind, similar to daydreaming, in which you become very receptive to proper suggestions.
- The effects are: wonderful feelings of calmness, tranquility and profound relaxation.
- You will not actually be asleep or unconscious. Therefore, you will always be aware of your surroundings, sounds, etc., but you will not be distracted.
- You will always remain in control and be able to awaken yourself at any time. You also retain the power to reject any unsuitable suggestions.
- You cannot remain in hypnosis. If you are left alone, you will come out of it on your own in just a few minutes.
- Clients experience hypnosis at different levels - light, medium or deep. Any level is sufficient to break most habits. The most important factor is your ability to accept and follow the suggestions.
- Anyone of average intelligence can achieve hypnosis to some degree. If you can concentrate and use your imagination, hypnosis will probably occur immediately. However some people need additional time and practice.
- You will NOT have amnesia... you will remember everything that you need to reach your goal.
- You cannot be hypnotized against your will. If you do not want to experience hypnosis... you won't.
- Many people, who do experience hypnosis, do not feel like they have been hypnotized... it's a common feeling. Do not be concerned about it. Simply follow the suggestions and watch for positive results.
- Your attitude about reaching your goal with hypnosis is very important. Usually, good attitudes produce good results. Expect to be successful.
- Hypnosis is a very pleasant experience. Sit back, relax and enjoy it.
FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED HYPNOSIS
FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED HYPNOSIS:
Tiger Woods, one of the greatest pro golfers of all times uses hypnosis regularly. He not only uses it to enhance his performance but it keeps him focused and directed on and off of the golf course. Tiger is very spiritual and wholeheartedly believes in the power of hypnosis. Watch Tiger Woods the next time that he is golfing on TV. Pay close attention to what he does just before he makes his move. He blinks his eyes twice. This is a technique that he learned in hypnosis which is his way of putting himself right where he needs to be in order to excel at his game. It puts him another place where there is nothing but positive focus put on the task at hand.
Mozart (1756-91) apparently composed the famous opera "Cosi fan tutte" while hypnotized.
Chopin both took classes in hypnosis at the University of Strasbourg.
Thomas Edison, inventor and Henry Ford, car manufacturer and billionaire, used hypnosis often.
Jackie Kennedy-Onassis used hypnotherapy to help her overcome the tragedy that she experienced during the assassination of her late husband John during his US presidency.
Coach Phil Jackson of the LA Lakers used hypnosis on his basketball team, including Kobe Bryant and Shaquil O’Neal. Interestingly enough, the team went on to win three NBA championships in a row.
Kevin Costner was in Hawaii filming the movie “Waterworld” and had become seasick due to all of the water scenes. He has his own hypnotists that he generally works with and had him flown in to put him under hypnosis which cured his sea sickness.
Sigmund Freud was researching hypnosis when he happened to discover the theory of modern psychiatry.
Orlando Bloom was so hooked on chocolate as a child, his mother called in a hypnotist to help him shape up.
Mark Knopfler, Matt Damon, Drew Barrymore, Ellen DeGeneres, Ashton Kutcher and Charlize Theron beat their smoking habit through hypnosis.
Jimmy Connors is said to have used hypnosis techniques to practice his winning strokes prior to the US Open Championship.
Kevin McBride, the celebrated Irish heavyweight boxing champion summons his hypnotist before every game, to get into the right frame of mind.
Jack Nicklaus, championship golfer, lauded hypnotherapy and visualization techniques as the sole reason for his improved concentration.
Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965) politician used post-hypnotic suggestions in order to stay awake all night and avoid tiredness during W.W.II.
Aaron Eckhart, hollywood actor, has credited hypnosis with changing his life forever after he used the practice to give up smoking and alcohol.
Ben Affleck used hypnosis to overcome a 20 year smoking habit.
Matt Damon stopped smoking with hypnosis and advised his friend, Ben Affleck, about the hypnotist.